About Me

My photo
☑明るい ☑ドヂ ☑KY ☑自己中   ※急にキレルので注意をしてね!!! 英検準一級をとったらDSなのだっ^^b

Sunday, March 27, 2011

spring!


Japan is almost spring!


In November,My mom planted Chulips.


And I don't know when it got out from Soil......


but it camed out from soil!


I'm excited that it is going to be beautiful!!!


I want to plant lot of nother flower!


I look forward to it.


Do you like flowers?


And what is your favourite flower????


////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////


Yesterday I went to Funabashi's LaLaport with my family.


And I went shops called,


"Sun hoseki"(in Fubanashi)and "LIZLISA(TRALALA)".


I (My mom)bought clothes and hair bands and more.


And it was so cute!!!!!!!!


THANK YOU MOM!!!!!!!!!!!


And Today!


I went to acrossmallnear by my house.


The new term starts in little more so I(We) boughted note pencil and...more!


it is so cute.


I want to use those.......


THANK YOU!


Bye..........

1 comment:

  1. You wrote quite a lot this time! But don't forget to check spelling before publish!
    I like roses best because of their fragrance but unfortunately I don't like their thorn.
    My cyber friend I Amsterdam told me that they bloom in April. Our garden will be like Keukenhof then!

    ReplyDelete