About Me

My photo
☑明るい ☑ドヂ ☑KY ☑自己中   ※急にキレルので注意をしてね!!! 英検準一級をとったらDSなのだっ^^b

Friday, April 1, 2011

April!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday was April 1st.

but......

My brother had Accident....

And I don't want to say this..........

He died.......................................

I cried so much.

Do you think true or false?

!!!!

Why did you Know this?

it is false!:D

Yesterday was April full right?

So.....

And

Yesterday I did not made the new post.

and I couldn't trick you guys.

so

I

tricked

you

guys

Today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahahaha!

Yesterday

I went to shopping.

but I didn't bought anything.

My mom did...

after that

We went back to home.

And My brother went to play with his friends.

And Me and My mom saw the movie called

"bye My Kindergarten"

"Sayonara-bokutachino-yochien"

it was good story!

END

1 comment:

  1. 里彩ちゃんも英語のブログとは驚きました。
    頑張って下さい。

    ReplyDelete