About Me

My photo
☑明るい ☑ドヂ ☑KY ☑自己中   ※急にキレルので注意をしてね!!! 英検準一級をとったらDSなのだっ^^b

Friday, May 27, 2011

Peanuts



I think I have a Peanuts Allergy.






Because






I ate Peanuts Crackers.






And like getting sick.






So I don't want to eat Peanuts any more!






But I hate Peanuts from before doing that...






...........................................................................................................................................................






May 30th is my mom's Birthday.






so................






I'm going to buy priesent.






And going to make cake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






.............................................................................................................................................................






Today was dodge ball!!!!!!!!!!!






Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tired!









nononononoonononononoononoonononononononoonononononononononononononononoono









lisa






No comments:

Post a Comment