About Me

My photo
☑明るい ☑ドヂ ☑KY ☑自己中   ※急にキレルので注意をしてね!!! 英検準一級をとったらDSなのだっ^^b

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sports day!!

Today I had school!

because Today was school's Sports day!!!!!

And I was Cheering party!!!!!

I had Lot's of practice!!!!

it was so tired!

but it was fun!!!

so it was good.

And I did footrace, steeple chaise,piggyback fight,組体操

組体操is make figure!

And 組体操 in the final,I made pyramid with over 70student!!!

it was so good!

I think.

but but but!!!

I was white team!

and I couldn't win!

red team win and white team lose.

So sad.

I'm in 6th grade.

So!

I didn't win!

So!

I'm Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad.

OK.

bye!!!!!!!

by Risa



1 comment:

  1. It was a sunny and windy day and I had badly sun tanned! I really enjoyed you and your brother's performances! Although your team lost you did a very great job. I am proud of you!

    ReplyDelete