About Me

My photo
☑明るい ☑ドヂ ☑KY ☑自己中   ※急にキレルので注意をしてね!!! 英検準一級をとったらDSなのだっ^^b

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February 8th

Hi! Every one!



Today I had choir's presentation.



And I sang "Yumeno-sekaio" "Super califragiristic ecspiari dochas" "Bibidibabidibo" "A whole new world"!!



Soprano opera singer sang with us. her name is Natsumi Kawauchi.



She is so good!



and, she wore white dress! it was so beautiful!!!



I liked it. but I thought it is too loud.



The presentation was so tension.



but every one was having fun, so I feel relief!

Tomorrow my class is going to make miso-shiru and rice!

I'm so afraid that I can make it good.

but I think I can do it!

So please support me from other side or what ever where you live!

please follow this blog!

I want to have many followers!

by Risa bu

1 comment: