About Me

My photo
☑明るい ☑ドヂ ☑KY ☑自己中   ※急にキレルので注意をしてね!!! 英検準一級をとったらDSなのだっ^^b

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Story #1

I made story in my english class!

I will tell you one of the story, called My strange happening.

My Strange happening / by Risa bu

Hi!!

My name is Lin.

Some thing strange happened to me.

I will tell you all about it.

I was in school.

"Good morning,every body.Today we are going to learn about Eco!" the teacher said.

He taught us Eco.

but, I didn't think it was fun.

And today's home work was look in books about Eco and write a report.

I thought is sounded boring!

After school I went to the library.

I was walking.(but I was looking for books!)

Suddenly! one book fell down on my head!

"OUCH!" I said.

but it was realy little happiness.

because the book's title was called "Eco"

I borrowed that book and went back to my house.

When I got to my room,I opened the book.

"AAAA....!!" the book is shining!!

Suddenly I was pulled in to the book! Unfortunately!

that page was the polar bear page!

I woke up. I was realy Suprised.

"oh! it's realy cold!!" I said. "hmm? why there is polar bear?"

A polar bear was walking on a ice, but ice was melting!!

"oh my god!" the polar bear fell in to the sea!

and it was a baby.

Suddenly every thing was black....

and I woke up. I was in my room!!

and I saw the book it's said,

"ice is melting because of rlobal warming. and also melting polar bear's house! We need to do Eco!"

I realized that Eco is realy important and I need to start doing Eco and so does every one else.

So I thought "Im going to atart doing Eco!"

End


thank you!

Risa bu

1 comment: